Thursday, December 18, 2008
How Does Listerine Smart Rinse Work
PhotoScape
Almost by chance I discovered this image editing program that is worth trying.
I recommend is very simple, is in Castilian, has a variety of applications, and is free. Windoze is Linux but works under the Wine emulator. Not up to par or the Gimp or the Potochop, nor envy them nĂ¡.
Has photo editor, converter Raw (although of potochop is a thousand times better), animated gifs generator, batch editing (easy to use!), Page layouts, viewer, screen capture, print asistenete. .. In my opinion it is wrong to start making first steps in digital retouching is completito and does not lose yourself in a thousand things.
What I liked is that it has a lot of pre-filters, some poop, some quite cool, but you yourself can edit and create new filters ... and function. Le
failure: the Raw converter and selection tools and specific improvements as brushes, buffers cloning, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment