Illustration Stina Persson Connect ... that word when it comes to us not?
long time coming "quiet and well" by the route of doing. Concerned live and perform, produce, think of things to come, and I want to pass, finally, being a quiet passing fast and modern gear ... or at least so I thought ...
to reaching people, events, experiences that remove a little soul and a whole-both going to hell. Because living well, and unconscious parts of a system makes us vulnerable and weak before the actual event.
And it's okay to feel vulnerable and exposed. It is the only way to really connect, and here is where the word full of meaning ...
CConnect with pain ... Giant feel that knot in your throat is not going to mourn ...
Connect with love, but beyond the everyday, but how we feel love.
Connect with other people, but really, my mind and not to the voice.
Connect with us, not the selfish way in which we care for our welfare above all things. EYE sometimes worry so much for being well we reduce our concern only to us, and once again no connection.
Express is a way to connect. Mourn. Laugh out loud. Hugging with eyes closed. Dance with your eyes closed. Think of others ... last week I was admitted to a connection process, I could not write and could not order my feelings well ... I'm on my way, I hope I will not forget denuevo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment