Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Is Std Insurance Worth

Wapitas is coming! Rachel McAdams for Elle

We are about to launch our first collection Wapitas!

time ago that came with my friend and partner in wapas, Dona Piris, thinking how fun it would launch a collection wapas style but small. Designs

tinged rock and candy for girls, now aged between 3 and 10 years, ever since most girls have a sense of what they want to use ... I know about because my daughter has 5 and uufff!

The collection will be launching this month in the children's fashion event Monjitas to Fashion and Almacenes Paris. We will be in the Alto las Condes, and soon I will be telling when the opening and official launch!

For now I leave the promotional pics, soon we will have more ♥

For more info write to: contacto@wapas.cl





Credits:
Photo: Noli Provoste
Production:
wapas Production Assistant: Maria Miles
Makeup: Yop!
outfit: Aurora, Antonia and Augusta

0 comments:

Post a Comment